This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Standards. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
- Be able to define root cause analysis.
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Standards.
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA.
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively.
You will submit a course assignment- Root Cause Analysis and will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
Who Should Attend:
Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites, auditors and consultants.